[ubuntu-studio-devel] Testing for Ubuntu Studio 17.10 Artful Aardvark Release & Hangout

Ross Gammon rosco at ubuntustudio.org
Thu Oct 12 09:55:33 UTC 2017

Hi All,

It is planned to release Ubuntu 17.10 next week on the 19th October. So
we need lots of help to test the ISO images between now and then.

Back on September 28th we released the Final Beta:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArtfulAardvark/Beta2/UbuntuStudio

So feel free to read those release notes, grab the ISO image and give it
a test install. There are links from there about how to do the test.
Please don't do the test on a machine that to rely on, or don't have
backups for. The Beta has been tested, and should not cause too many
problems, but you never know - that is why we need to test! :-)

There is also a planned On-Air hangout on Monday 16th October, for
people to learn how to do ISO testing. There should be many experienced
people online to answer any questions. Read more here:

https://community.ubuntu.com/t/ubuntu-17-10-community-iso-testing/458

Regards,

Ross