[ubuntu-studio-devel] Removing zynjacku from seeds

Ross Gammon rosco at ubuntustudio.org
Sat Jul 22 17:33:17 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I was just looking into this recent bug:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/zynjacku/+bug/1698225

Looking through my archives, we discussed a while back that zynjacku
could probably be removed from our seeds. At the time Len thought that
packaging Carla (still on my todo list) would be the best way to ease
the problem, giving a lot more flexibility regarding plugins.

The bug has a link to the Debian reason for removal, and a link to the
upstream announcement that zynjacku would no longer be maintained (for
reference).

If there are no objections, I will remove zynjacku from our seeds and
ask the Ubuntu Archive Team to remove it from Ubuntu as well.

Regards,

Ross