[ubuntu-studio-devel] Fwd: Zesty Alpha 2?

eylul eylul at ubuntustudio.org
Tue Jan 24 16:47:37 UTC 2017

I am not sure what Len's schedule is looking like on that, but another
thing to consider is that we do have a big update in Krita (we went from
ancient 2.7.x to the current 3.1.1) so there is at least one package
that we will need to keep an eye on, regardless on if we decide to do
alpha 2 or not.

I can at least commit to be around for a bit of VM testing if need be,
if we do alpha 2. Let me know.

Best,

Eylul