[ubuntu-studio-devel] Coming Zesty Milestones

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Fri Feb 17 20:52:09 UTC 2017

On Fri, 17 Feb 2017, Ross Gammon wrote:

> Feature Freeze for Zesty was yesterday, so any new features need an
> exception. I have almost got an update to us-default-settings ready
> (finishing off what we didn't finish last time), and am planning an update to
> us-meta. Where did we get to with Len's work on us-controls? Is it ready to
> package & get uploaded?

One more thing about -controls. I would like to remove the dependency on
jackd some time (maybe next cycle) as there are getting to be more
proaudio applications that do not need jack (Ardour for one) but still
need the realtime and memory lock access that -controls provides. We do
install jackd by default, but people installing studio metas with another
DE need these settings.

www.ovenwerks.net