[ubuntu-studio-devel] check-in and reminder release candidate on April 6th

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Sat Apr 1 00:11:00 UTC 2017

On Thu, 30 Mar 2017, Ross Gammon wrote:

>> Zesty release is right around the corner and we will have release
> PS: I have probably forgotten something. Oh yeah - is there someone around
> from the website team to blog about the release once it happens?

Ross, thankyou for all the help. I notice that Ardour 5.5 is in proposed.
I downloaded it and tested. Everything I have tested so far works.
Recorded audio and midi. played back successfully. Plugin GUI doesn't seem
to crash things. Except ... calf plugins :(  of course calf plugins are
known for that and other things.

Anyway, is there someone who would want to know my findings on a proposed
package. where would I report that it runs for me?

www.ovenwerks.net