[ubuntu-studio-devel] Video

Set Hallstrom set at ubuntustudio.org
Fri Sep 23 10:55:29 UTC 2016

On 2016-09-23 08:49, One Chamois wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>
> Here is the third version of the video, as always rendered with 50 samples.
>
> Are the texts slow enough now? The video is more or less 3 seconds
> longer than the last one, but if it is still too fast I will change it.
>
> https://youtu.be/QgBex9DwUVY
>
> Best regards

Awesome! Its really great! Thank you for being so open to feedback and
for your efforts.

On thing just hit me, under "photo" you include "Shotwell", we do not
distribute that anymore, but you could add "RawTherapee" instead and 2
make it 3, add "phatch" :)

In audio, i would add JACK... also just to make it 3 like in most other
categories.

Big up One Chamois! You rock!

--
Set Hallstrom aka sakrecoer