[ubuntu-studio-devel] Video

Set Hallstrom set at ubuntustudio.org
Sun Sep 18 09:07:56 UTC 2016

This is great!!!!!!! \o/ thank you very much!!! i can probably suck it down
from youtube, i'd very much like to serve the file from archive.org or our
own server if we embedd it on the website.

Let me know if you want me to render it for you. :)

söndagen den 18:e september 2016 kl. 09:37:20 CEST, Jonathan Aquilina
<jaquilina at eagleeyet.net> skrev:
> This is odd,
>
> The attachment is a .sql file. Im suspecting spam here.

i see no attachement, but a link. This is defenitly not spam. Maybe
something with how your client interpretates mails in different formats?
Ask your mail provider maybe? I don't know, but i would just let that file
be if i was you.

Yours,

--
Set Hallström