[ubuntu-studio-devel] Numix Blue Theme

Set Hallstrom set at ubuntustudio.org
Wed Oct 5 13:41:05 UTC 2016

tisdagen den 4:e oktober 2016 kl. 19:29:35 CEST, Ross Gammon
<rosco at ubuntustudio.org> skrev:
> Done - Laney has sponsored it for us \o/

\o/ <3

> On 03/10/16 15:19, Set Hallstrom wrote:
>> Thanks Ross:)  I guess Krytarik and I didn't expect the reverts to be
>> necessary
>
> Well, I just thought that it was a smaller diff file, and easier for a
> sponsor to review. We could have tried for the full transition, but
> there was a risk that they would suggest deferring it until the next
> release cycle.

That makes a lot of sense! Put like that it's a great move :) On the
fringes of social-engineering lol! I was thinking /inside/ the box in terms
of double-work.

>> I'm told:
>
> Good point. I didn't think to check the impact on the metapackages. I
> will add a task to the bug to remember to take care of that. Hopefully
> we can cover that problem by uploading new metapackages first, but if
> the builds fail for a while early in the release cycle it shouldn't
> matter too much. This happens regularly anyway, when Debian do
> transitions that don't take care of our seeds :-)

Awesome! Next cycle, 17.04 is Ubuntu Studio 10 year anniversary so lets
make it tidy ! :)

Yours,

--
Set Hallström