[ubuntu-studio-devel] Numix Blue Theme

Ross Gammon rosco at ubuntustudio.org
Sun Oct 2 12:49:58 UTC 2016

So, I have reverted the merge of default-settings & lightdm-theme,
uploaded debdiffs to the FFE bug, and tested the theme works using or
devel testing ppa.

Hopefully the Release Team look at it soon. It may pay to ping them on
IRC in the next day or so.

Later I will submit bugs so that we remember to pull Krytarik's package
merge back in for the next release.

Cheers,

Ross