[ubuntu-studio-devel] Meeting Tuesday, Nov 29 at 19:00 UTC

eylul eylul at ubuntustudio.org
Sun Nov 27 18:57:00 UTC 2016

Yeah, the meeting announcement was directly via email, which is why I
used the

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Ubuntu+Studio+Meeting&iso=20161129T19&ah=1

format in my initial email when linking to the world clock.

The link format you mentioned is a good one to keep in mind through if
we get more serious with meetings in future and have agenda at the wiki
etc. So thanks for the suggestion! :)

Looking forward to see everyone on tuesday. :)

Best

Eylul