[ubuntu-studio-devel] Meeting Tuesday, Nov 29 at 19:00 UTC

eylul eylul at ubuntustudio.org
Sun Nov 27 10:41:17 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

We will be doing a check-in meeting at Tuesday, Nov. 29 at 19:00UTC
(what time is this for me?
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Ubuntu+Studio+Meeting&iso=20161129T19&ah=1>)

This is optional but something that some of us find useful to keep
working regularly toward Zesty. Feel free to drop by if you can make it. :)

Best

Eylul

PS: if you can't make it to this hour but really do want to make it to
meetings let us know and we'll see what we can do. :)