[ubuntu-studio-devel] debian package for Krita

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Wed Nov 2 14:56:40 UTC 2016

On Wed, 2 Nov 2016, trebmuh at tuxfamily.org wrote:

> ... zip ...
>>
>> Is there any contact on debian side we can reach out to, to help get the
>> package approved?
>>
> ... zap ...
>
> All the information you need at this point are here :
> https://packages.qa.debian.org/c/calligra.html
>
> Hope that helps.

I am more confused than ever. My understanding (possibly wrong) was that
there was now a version of Krita That did not require (or include)
Calligra. So a pointer to a page about Calligra makes no sense.

It is this version of Krita without the no longer supported Calligra we
are interested in, not Calligra itself.

Clear as mud...

www.ovenwerks.net