[ubuntu-studio-devel] Backports

Set Hallstrom set at ubuntustudio.org
Sun May 29 09:02:54 UTC 2016

On 2016-05-27 23:04, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> Unfortunately editing the Ubuntu Wiki/help pages requires to subscribe
> to a special group now, so I won't write such a page. However, the
> information computer newbies need is very simple.

Do you have a launchpad account Ralf? You can go directly through us to
get edit-rights on the wiki, all i need is to know your launchpad-ID :)

You could also send us suggestions/corrections/articles here on the list
and i'll make sure they land where they should in the wiki.

Yours,

--
Set Hallstrom aka sakrecoer