[ubuntu-studio-devel] Backports

lukefromdc at hushmail.com lukefromdc at hushmail.com
Fri May 27 17:41:59 UTC 2016

In the case of Kdenlive, versions 15.08 and later use a different file format.
They can read an old project but cannot save back to the old format, saving
to the new and renaming the old one as a backup. If the user deletes the
backup, then reverts Kdenlive versions 15.04 and earlier cannot open the
file written by the later version.  Fortunately Kdenlive will warn of that and
tell the user about the backup file,