[ubuntu-studio-devel] Feature Definition Freeze around the corner

Set Hallstrom set at ubuntustudio.org
Mon May 16 09:00:01 UTC 2016

Hey guys,

Just a heads up for the coming FDF on may 26th (next week). I intend to
keep us following the Ubuntu Release Schedule for Yakkety[1] with a +/-
artist-margin. That is: tolerant but tight (grip on the whip. :D)

If there is something you haven't proposed yet, but sometime wakes you
up at night, this week is the time to bring it up.

During this week i will be putting together the blueprints of features
and package requests that have been listed in the wiki and bounce them
over to you here on the list in the hopes to see you guys assign
yourself to them.

I acknowledge that i have been rather quite these past 2 weeks and i
apologize for it. As some of you may know I'm hunting for a bread&bed
paying job atm and it is taking me more time then i want to in
paperwork, application filling and interview going.

Stay cool and happy Monday!

Yours,
Sakrecoer

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/YakketyYak/ReleaseSchedule