[ubuntu-studio-devel] new website

autumna autumna at gmail.com
Thu May 5 22:52:24 UTC 2016

Started adding some scenario ideas (not scenarios themselves with
exception of one case) under some users. I'll try to add more in next
few days. Please feel free to add new scenario ideas, add more detail to
the ideas or change what is already there. :) (also please let me know
if you'd rather do this in a more structured way. :D)

Also please feel free to continue fleshing out any of the persona-stubs
or add new ones.  :)

best,

autumna.