[ubuntu-studio-devel] Backports for Ubuntu Studio Xenial

Ross Gammon ubuntu at the-gammons.net
Mon May 2 20:04:29 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I am hoping to maintain backports to Xenial for the 10 packages we
decided were important enough to have in the "Mandatory" testsuite on
the the Package Tracker.

They are listed here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/BackportsList

I am not adverse to adding other packages to the backport list as long
as we don't go crazy, and they are not difficult to backport.

The backporting instructions (linked on that page) are a little out of
date, so if you would like to help out then let me know. I will
prioritise updating the instructions.

Regards,

Ross