[ubuntu-studio-devel] TV cards

Grant Frank Burton bbbabynet at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 11:04:26 UTC 2016

Ok.... the only thing that works is the video inputs in TvTime, not the TV.
and the only way that works is with

options saa7134 card=2, tuner=43

in the saa7134.conf file.

The video4linux control panel opens but there is no way to change from TV
to S-Video so there  is no preview.

Something new.....

the video sound inputs appear in all the mixers but... they don't work....
at least they appear.

You Guys fix a bunch of other problems so great Job and thanks a lot!!!!!!