[ubuntu-studio-devel] Preparing Ubuntu Studio Final Beta Release Notes

set public at sakrecoer.com
Mon Mar 21 17:38:22 UTC 2016

On 2016-03-19 13:40, Ross Gammon wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have pulled together a draft of release notes for next week's Beta 2
> release:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/XenialXerus/ReleaseNotes/Beta2/UbuntuStudio

It looks great Ross!!! thank you!

> The "Changes for this release" section is what we said at the Wily
> release. Are there any changes since then worth mentioning? Or should we
> just say we have been stabilising for the LTS release?

Maybe we should add that we are now using the whisker menu? In lack of
fancier stuff to write, i can come up with a mention to the various
fancy face-lifts and improvements in the details of the desktop
behavior... Also, not sure it fits in there because they are not part of
the ISO's, but at some point we need to mention the existence of the
optional community-wallpaper package :)

Yours,

--
Set Sakrecoer