[ubuntu-studio-devel] DVD authoring software

Set Hallstrom public at sakrecoer.com
Fri Mar 11 23:25:20 UTC 2016

> On 2016-03-11 22:55, Len Ovens wrote:
>> Basically the same info there. devede looks like the the best choice at
>> this point. (best as in at least it seems includable)
>>
>> Comments?

I installed both devede and bombono-dvd

sudo apt-get install devede
gave me a boring but very functional and faithfully working DVD burner.
Basic edition is there, i can chose colors, position and fonts for text,
png (only png) for background after a little fiddling, i made that DVD
my own. Although

sudo apt-get install bombono-dvd
gave me a good looking piece of software, i get the impression i might
do more, but at some point, my computer freezes to the point where not
even ctrl+alt+F2 will do. (Obviously, my computer being, well,
/my computer/, all i'm saying here is my _personal_ experience was
frustrating.)

So, I vote for devede.

--
Set H.