[ubuntu-studio-devel] Possible Tester

Fadhil Kadir fadhil.hakadir at live.com
Sun Mar 6 11:38:55 UTC 2016

Hi Ross,

My launchpad id: fadhil.hakadir

:)

Fadhil

-------- Original Message --------
From:Ross Gammon
Sent:Sun, 06 Mar 2016 18:42:45 +0800
To:ubuntu-studio-devel at lists.ubuntu.com
Subject:Re: [ubuntu-studio-devel] Possible Tester

Hi Fadhil Kadir,

What is your Launchpad ID so we can recognise you there?

On 03/02/2016 08:31 AM, Fadhil Kadir wrote:

> Sorry Matthew for barging in your email but I've signed up to the
> mailing list last month but didn't manage to greet everyone.

It doesn't really matter how you first make contact, just that you do it :-)

> I am also relatively new to the world of Ubuntu Studio. I ran it
> previously when I was running my home studio few years back. Previously,
> it was abit bloated (to my poor old pc) and was not really well
> supported, so I went around to Ubuntu MATE, Lubuntu and also CentOS at
> times. The newer versions seem much nicer and smoother, so I am using it
> now as my main OS. Thought I could contribute here and there, if needed.
>

> Hope to learn more from this group!

Are you also interested in running some tests? Which part of Ubuntu
Studio are you interested in (music, video, graphics, photography or all
three)? Do you have any software development experience, or in other
areas like publicity, art work etc.?

For learning about using Ubuntu Studio and the bundled applications for
creative tasks, make sure you follow and post to the Ubuntu Studio Users
List as well
(https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/Ubuntu-Studio-users). Many of
us are subscribed to both.

Cheers,