[ubuntu-studio-devel] ubuntustudio.org email addresses for team members

lukefromdc at hushmail.com lukefromdc at hushmail.com
Fri Mar 4 22:34:29 UTC 2016

Hushmail had that problem, had to resort to Cloudflare's DDOS protection service,
which forced me to use Torbrowser to log in to block Cloudflare from fingerprinting
my browser until it was resolved. It was organized crime seeking ransom, which to
their credit Hushmail utterly refused to pay, choosing to ride out the attack instead.