[ubuntu-studio-devel] Alpha & Beta testing

Set Hallstrom set at ubuntustudio.org
Tue Jun 28 17:25:20 UTC 2016

Hi list,

Today on the release list they asked if we wanted to participate in the
alpha and beta releases.

I assumed we are not participating in the alpha 1, and guaranteed that
we will participate in the final Beta. But how about Alpha 2 and Beta 1?

I understand its a bit of a "momentum"-moment and that it takes from our
precious personal summer-time, but perhaps it would be a good exercise
to participate in Alpha 2? We have a few new member that could benefit
from seeing how it works before we reach the final bosses on September
22nd https://wiki.ubuntu.com/YakketyYak/ReleaseSchedule

What are your thoughts about it?

Yours,
--