[ubuntu-studio-devel] ubuntustudio webide background im second try!

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Fri Jun 17 10:53:20 UTC 2016

PS:

If you click on the photo, you could see it full size. I wouldn't show
the complete stomp box or at least blur the brand name, better also
eliminate the effect model names and what is readable on the left side
and above of the camera lense. At least also blur the brand name of the
screentone above the Turbo Overdrive and the brand name and perhaps
type name of the white layout marker. On other photos some other fonts
might be readable if you zoom in. I was careful, but not carefully
enough and considered that anyway just a section of a photo should be
shown.