[ubuntu-studio-devel] Team Meeting

Set Hallstrom set at ubuntustudio.org
Fri Jun 17 09:48:06 UTC 2016

Hey Team,

I would like to set up an IRC meeting with y'all. Simply to make sure we
proceed in unison, to check the status of things we are working on and
how we want to move forward.

Considering our team's constellation, we need to find a good hour that
suits both EU and US. 2100 CET is 1300 MDT. Would that be a good moment
for 1/2-1 hour (or less maybe) chat on #ubuntustudio-devel?

I am of course open to an other date, but how about next week on
Thursday 23rd of June at 19:00 UTC (21:00 CEST/13:00 MDT)?

Looking forward to synchronize,

--
Set Hallstrom aka sakrecoer