[ubuntu-studio-devel] ubuntustudio webide background im second try!

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu Jun 16 10:21:19 UTC 2016

On Thu, 16 Jun 2016 05:16:44 -0400, Jimmy Sjölund wrote:
>I like the composure of the images but also feel the picture in the
>blend should be either abstract or related to the work flow, such as
>camera and stuff for video, audio recording equipment, and so on.
>Guns, big no. :D Unless it was more to show "this is how it could be
>done" in which case they look great!

Hi,

I made some photos showing a potpourri of some of my music
instruments, stomp boxes, a camera, airbrushes, brushes, water colour,
screentones, negatives and things like this, in one shot. I cared about
not to show brand names, but missed that on all photos the brand of a
layout marker is visible, but it's easy to blur the brand name. Perhaps
a section of one of those photos could be used as a background, at
least it is an example for what is closer to Ubuntu Studio, than a gas
mask or logs. It takes a while to run iTunes in virtualbox, so I have to
upload the photos later today.

I don't had time to arrange something, no good light and the camera is
from an iPad, so don't expect good quality of anything. Even the
selection of tools is not that good, but a guitar and layout marker is
what was at hand, without rummaging around and rearranging.

No license yet the license of those photos could be what ever should be
needed, assumed somebody would use those photos for the artwork. Again,
the photos are an odd snapshot, nothing good.

Regards,
Ralf