[ubuntu-studio-devel] ubuntu-studio-devel Digest, Vol 110, Issue 5

autumna autumna at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 18:23:04 UTC 2016

belated reply. :)
pretty much what everybody said so far. 2 very minor opinions.

If and only if you still have the larger files, actually having a larger
resolution might be a good idea. one layout we were working with uses
the full width. if you don't have them, it is no big deal. we'll make it
work.

I assume the text will be separate in final version? It is better for
SEO and for people who disable the download of big images. Our wordpress
plugins and templates will allow us to place the text as on top of the
image. :)

Best

autumna