[ubuntu-studio-devel] ubuntu-studio-devel Digest, Vol 110, Issue 5

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Jun 13 16:56:49 UTC 2016

On Mon, 13 Jun 2016 16:09:17 +0000, Jóhann Örn Geirdal wrote:
>Hi here is my first try on this http://geirdal.is/index.php/studio-0

Pro:

Excellent legibility, IOW good contrast between font and picture.
Classic arrangement regarding the transparent logo and it's position.

Con:

The background image should be clearly related to video. This
background isn't. What have those logs to do with video?

Super-Con, but unrelated to the graphic:

Mails with the subject "[ubuntu-studio-devel] ubuntu-studio-devel
Digest, Vol" are moved to trash by my MUA, since they are considered as
being junk. In addition one line top posting and quoting the complete
digest shouldn't be done.

>> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>> than "Re: Contents of ubuntu-studio-devel digest..."

Consider to read what you're quoting.

Consider also to follow the advice:

"Please read [snip] how to best make use of this list: