[ubuntu-studio-devel] Introducing myself

Set Hallstrom set at ubuntustudio.org
Fri Jun 3 18:27:09 UTC 2016

On 2016-06-02 14:21, Jóhann Örn Geirdal wrote:
> Hi my name is Jóhann Örn Geirdal I am from iceland reykjavik capital
> area(Kópavogur).
> Iam 40 years old and I have a wife and 5 children.
> Iam a visual digital artist and I work in an art gallery selling
> traditional art.
> My artwork can be seen here http://www.geirdal.is
> This is my first time joining group like this, I hope I can be at some
> use to you.

Hello Jóhann,

Welcome! Thank you for reaching out :) Your digital paintings are quite
remarkable. I read in the backlog of IRC that you seem interested in
theming and that you have some good ideas for the desktop look and feel.
There has been some discussions about where we want to take the desktop
and the theming but we haven't done much about it. Maybe this could be
interesting to work on for you?

Feel free to ask as much as you need and reach out to us here or IRC
anytime.

Regards,
--
Set Hallstrom aka sakrecoer