[ubuntu-studio-devel] Would Ubuntu Studio Team be Interested in Partnering with New England Conservatory?

lukefromdc at hushmail.com lukefromdc at hushmail.com
Fri Jul 8 01:35:41 UTC 2016

Maybe they should be reminded that they are using Linux every
time they connect to a webserver, fire up an Android phone, or
even use some embedded systems.  In some markets MS has
little more market share than Apple had in 1999-and even OSx
is just a proprietary Unix with a custom DE and window system;