[ubuntu-studio-devel] Manual Test Cases

Ross Gammon retail at the-gammons.net
Tue Jan 26 18:01:29 UTC 2016

Hi All,

Thanks to Kev's help in reviewing and merging test cases produced by
Bart and Set, and setting up the package tracker, we now have our
mandatory test cases published:
http://packages.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/350/builds/111025/testcases

You will notice that 4 of them, are only "templates" though, and need to
be filled in with a real test script. I will take care of Hydrogen in
the next few days, but I would be grateful if someone would beat me to
one of the following:
Ardour: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual-tests/+bug/1538219
Kdenlive: https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1538224
Qsynth: https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1538228

Please go to the bug, assign yourself, and then follow the instructions
here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/ContributingTestcases/Manual

Or just send me some text that I can covert into the right format.

I would like to have these mandatory tests ready so that we can practise
testing after the Debian Freeze on the 18th February.

Regards,

Ross