[ubuntu-studio-devel] New to Ubuntu Studio!

Daniel M Gessel daniel at syntheticblue.com
Mon Jan 25 16:11:14 UTC 2016

Thanks for the info - it’s going to take me some time to get up to speed on joining all the online communities and things on the tech side. Getting older, I guess. ;)

If these kinds of directions have already been pursued, forgive me, but is there aversion to getting companies involved? I know the head of marketing at Universal Audio and might be able to find out their level of interest in Linux (I’m pretty sure they don’t ship any products right now - drivers are windows and Mac).

Thanks again - Dan