[ubuntu-studio-devel] [PR] Twitter account access

set public at sakrecoer.com
Fri Jan 22 09:10:20 UTC 2016

>>> Message: 4 Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 14:12:25 +0100 From: Kaj
>>> Ailomaa <zequence at mousike.me> To:
>>> ubuntu-studio-devel at lists.ubuntu.com Subject: Re:
>>> [ubuntu-studio-devel] [PR] Twitter account access Message-ID:
>>> <1453295545.3634636.497449466.2E17C067 at webmail.messagingengine.com>
>>>

>>> I've sent passwords for all sites where there is an Ubuntu Studio
>>> account in encrypted files to Set, Jimmy and Set, since you are
>>> the only active people in PR at the moment.

Received.
zequence: you wrote /I've sent (...) files to Set, Jimmy and Set/
is there a third person involved? or is it a typo? :)

>>> cfhowlett can decide if he wants to make use of them at all.
>>> Probably best if cfhowlett just focuses on content mostly and
>>> lets Set or Jimmy announce stuff on the different sites,
>>> considering his internet limitations.
>>>
>>> /Kaj

I'm happy with this task-distribution and glad to work with you guys! :)

>> On 2016-01-22 08:20, C. F. Howlett wrote:
>>> I completely agree with Kaj.  My access to social media is
>>> virtually nill and will remain so until at least next week.  I
>>> understand that Set has been actively bouncing our message out on
>>> social media outlets.  I have directed messages to the relevant
>>> mailing lists and /subreddits.

perfect, reddit and mailing lists are the places where i have done nil! :)

>>> So far, this seems to be working.  We have much more User
>>> Contributed Content on our Flickr page than even the Ubuntu Free
>>> Culture Showcase so we must be doing something right!

/me is touching wood before selling the skin of the bear. :)
Let's hope you are right, because we need more help! The contributions
look good! I continue reaching out for user-showcase work-flow
interviews. I think I'll have the first one ready by 2016-01-27 :) You
can read the draft on the back-end of the website.

Starting this afternoon, I'll be very little on-line until monday. So,
Read you then! Big-ups and thanks! your team-mate,
--
Set Sakrecoer