[ubuntu-studio-devel] [PR] Twitter account access

set public at sakrecoer.com
Tue Jan 19 11:07:27 UTC 2016

> 14 jan 2016:
> 22:41 < cub> Good mention of Ubuntu Studio from Linux Foundation on Twitter and
>              Facebook. I shared on Facebook but seems as the Twitter account
>              has changed since I was logged in last time. If someone could
>              retweet? zequence ?
> 22:44 < cub> https://twitter.com/linuxfoundation/status/687726383934525440

Could someone please do this retweet or send me the access to twitter in
an encrypted email using the public key listed on my launchpad profile:
https://launchpad.net/~sakrecoer
as outlined on:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/PublicRelationsDocumentation#Sharing_Passwords_Between_Team_Members

? :)

The email-adress that the gpg-key is linked to is:
set /at/ sakrecoer /dot/ com

It would be Nice to provide cub aka Jimmy Sjölund with the same
information in an encrypted mail addressed to him.
https://launchpad.net/~jimmy-sjolund

Thank you,

--
Set Sakrecoer