[ubuntu-studio-devel] Ubuntustudio Showcase

set public at sakrecoer.com
Tue Jan 5 10:43:09 UTC 2016

On 2016-01-05 10:24, C. F. Howlett wrote:
> Set is this still a thing?  Perhaps we can combine resources for the
>  wallpaper contest?

Of course! I'm formatting the first interview as i type (sort
of :) wish i had 8 arms...) The idea was to get the web-presence back,
and follow the good advice of Argumento:

> I don't think a moral or preachy approach to convince ppl of the
> power of Free and open Source software is useful, the best result's
> I've had is just showing off how much fun is the software and how
> many things you can do on Linux.

In a way, we could combine it together, but it would reduce the
communication volume, where i think we should increase this volume and
hence our presence all over internet... But i'm ready to be wrong about
that. :)

If you need assistance to format the communiqué for the contest
announcement, i'd be glad to help!

--
Set Sakrecoer