[ubuntu-studio-devel] Ubuntu Studio Xenial - Beta 1 ISO Testing

Kaj Ailomaa zequence at mousike.me
Thu Feb 25 12:20:39 UTC 2016

Beta 1 will not be representative of the final release of Ubuntu Studio,
however, the most important part this time was application testing.

Even after release of Beta 1, please do help with application testing,
and report any bugs you may find, because that will help us be able to
fix those before the Final Release.

I don't think we will be rebuilding the ISOs anymore before release,
which is nigh. At this point, we need to test the current builds, and
once the obligatory tests are completed, the ISOs need to be marked
ready for release.