[ubuntu-studio-devel] Fwd: Re: Fonts-droid has been deprecated and removed, please update your dependency :)

Ross Gammon retail at the-gammons.net
Fri Feb 19 18:47:27 UTC 2016

Hi All,

A few of our packages are affected by the dropping of fonts-droid. I
have read quite a few complaints here & there in Debian & Ubuntu that
the suggested replacement fonts are not as pretty.

We should should probably drop fonts-droid from our font-meta & work out
a strategy for -desktop & -default-settings.

Cheers,

Ross