[ubuntu-studio-devel] VOTE! Ubuntu Studio 16.04 Wallpaper Contest

C. F. Howlett cfhowlett at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 11 02:29:08 UTC 2016

>>> CONTEST DETAILS HERE <<<
<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/Artwork/UserShowcase#Ubuntustudio_16.04_Wallpaper_Contest>
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/Artwork/UserShowcase#Ubuntustudio_16.04_Wallpaper_Contest

First, our warmest thanks to the artists who have submitted their works
to this competition.  The level of talent on display is truly impressive!

Now that the submission period has ended it is time to select the new
Ubuntu Studio wallpapers.  You may select up to 16 wallpapers.  Please
review the photo pool and vote!

<https://www.flickr.com/groups/ubuntustudiocreations/pool/>
https://www.flickr.com/groups/ubuntustudiocreations/pool/

>>> VOTE HERE <<< <http://civs.cs.cornell.edu/civs_create.html>
http://civs.cs.cornell.edu/cgi-bin/vote.pl?id=E_0fdc957f50e982d0

Voting begins:    02/11/16 Midnight GMT
Voting ends:    02/15/16 Midnight GMT

***ADVISORY NOTICE***

* The poll results will be decisive and will not be refuted nor debated.
* Voting is anonymous and open to the public.
* As we are selecting so many pieces, there will be more than one
winning volunteer artist.

Contest winners will be announced 02/18/16!