[ubuntu-studio-devel] weekly meeting Dec 6 - (was Meeting Tuesday, Nov 29 at 19:00 UTC)

eylul eylul at ubuntustudio.org
Tue Dec 6 20:43:56 UTC 2016

I completely forgot to send the email this week, but Len and I were
there for a bit. Krytarik and Chamois joined toward the end as well. We
have mostly discussed controls.

1) Controls:

Len has been doing a lot of work on this (as everybody probably already
knows :) ) but can use more devices to test it on. (especially AMD chips
but more devices in general). You can download the packages a the dev
archive. Some of the updates are not in yet, but will be soon.

https://launchpad.net/~ubuntustudio-dev/+archive/ubuntu/autobuild/+packages
<https://launchpad.net/%7Eubuntustudio-dev/+archive/ubuntu/autobuild/+packages>

Also will need more feedback on how to set up the gui, and ideally
mockups. Here is Len's own audio setup as reference.

http://www.ovenwerks.net/software/audsysmode.html

Primary change to this will be splitting of CPU/system settings away
from audio specific settings.

2) Bug triage (no update)

3) Wallpaper contest (no update)

4) Website (no update)

5) Krita package status: Eylul was flooded with deadlines last week.
Will get back to this, this week.

6) Boot image (no update)

7) Meeting time: Does Tuesday 19:00UTC still work for everybody who
wants to come. We can shift this by half an hour. if it will work better
for people. We should also aim to limit these to an hour. :)

8) Chamois is back from traveling, will work on boot image more this week.

9) Next meeting will be at Dec 13, 19:00UTC. If there is small time
shift (see item 7) I will email. I'll try to send an email reminder
either way.

Feel free to add your updates to this email :)

Best

Eylul