[ubuntu-studio-devel] 16.10 Beta 1 Freeze

Ross Gammon rosco at ubuntustudio.org
Sat Aug 20 09:48:23 UTC 2016

On 08/20/2016 11:32 AM, Set Hallstrom wrote:
> On 2016-08-20 11:28, Ross Gammon wrote:
>> I think that flocculant was after a volunteer to manage the
>> whole Beta release for ALL the flavours.
> gaah....dat misunderstanding... i thought he ment from _our_ flavour and
> i answered you and me... :(
> let me correct that...

It's a tangle of out of date wiki pages :-)

I just read the IRC logs that Kev referred to, and it appears that Laney
will be the Release Manager (has to be someone with full access to all
of the machines in the cloud). But they still expect someone from the
flavours to manage all the documentation (Checklist Role).