eylul at ubuntustudio.org
Tue Aug 16 20:29:51 UTC 2016
So, the bulk of the website is done, and it would be great to deploy it
before we have to focus on the release. This gives us until the end of
September or so.
Below is an overview of what needs done. Feel free to add to this.
TODO BEFORE DEPLOY:
* We need the links/licenses on stock images used in creation of the
background images, before we can put the site up. Even if these are
CC-0, it is best to have that information stored somewhere. If they are
other forms of creative commons, depending on the license we might need
to credit them.
The keyboard photo belongs to Set. Geirdal could you give us links to
the rest of stock photos you used, so that we have a record of that
A good portion of the content of the website has either been
substantially edited, or written from scratch. Here is a list of all
static pages, with some notes where extra scrutiny is especially needed.
Could we commit to finish this review by end of August?
* is the footer correct?
* is the menu correct?
* are we missing any critical pages or content before putting up the site?
1) Front page: http://www.ubuntustudio.zequence.net/
* is "downloads" link working?
* are social media accounts correct?
* feature tour and general information had a few eyes on it already, but
it wouldn't hurt to review.
2) Downloads: http://www.ubuntustudio.zequence.net/downloads/
* are links working? (especially the ones to 16.04).
* the text is copy pasted and reformatted from the current site, but it
can use a quick review.
3) Support: http://www.ubuntustudio.zequence.net/support/
* double checking of outside links, especially making sure webchat and
mailing list links work.
* these two went through some reviewing already but there are also new
content. Thus, it wouldn't hurt to check.
4) Merchandise: http://www.ubuntustudio.zequence.net/merchandise/
* is the "legal" section information correct?
* any other missing/incorrect information?
PLUGIN AND THEME
* From what I understand, we do need to have the Live Compositor plugin
and the child theme uploaded to the main site, before we can move the
More information about the ubuntu-studio-devel