[ubuntu-studio-devel] Hellotux shop

ttoine ttoine at ttoine.net
Fri Aug 12 15:20:47 UTC 2016

> Yes. Something like the xubuntu guys, i reckon:
>> https://xubuntu.org/products/

This is well done, I agree

> However, we are working on a new website. Do you think it is urgent, or
> can it wait until it is complete? bThe stage is here:
> http://ubuntustudio.zequence.net/ and you are welcome to join in and
> help/feed-back/, of course :) Here is part of the research material:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/FeatureDefinitions/WebsiteXenial

I note the idea of Unix stickers also.

I really love the home page you did. However, for the rest of the website,
I would go with a white background under dark text, even if the general
background is dark. Yes, many applications we have in Ubuntu Studio have a
dark theme, but a website is not a terminal/application and perhaps you
should should try a more "easy to read" style ;-)

Is it based on Wordpress too ? Will you ask to Canonical to host it ?