[ubuntu-studio-devel] Shimmer and Numix

Set Hallstrom set at ubuntustudio.org
Sun Aug 7 15:59:14 UTC 2016

söndagen den 7:e augusti 2016 kl. 13:23:40 CEST, Jonathan Aquilina
<jaquilina at eagleeyet.net> skrev:
> I will try and get a vm running and so I can try things out
> that is if you want me to take charge and contribute :)

You are very welcome to contribute :) Drop by the IRC channel
#ubuntustudio-devel on freenode sometime and have a chat with us (if you
aren't already there). If it's quiet it just means everyone is sleeping
(majority of the group is in Europe) or busy elsewhere at that moment :)

Yours,

--
Set Hallström
Sent from my Ubuntu pocket computer