[ubuntu-studio-devel] Hellotux shop

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu Aug 4 16:10:12 UTC 2016

On Thu, 04 Aug 2016 15:20:04 +0200, Set Hallstrom wrote:
>Maybe we should announce it on our social media and link to hellotux
>on the website?

Hi,

it's a disgusting idea. As long as there isn't a real relationship
between Ubuntu Studio and hellotux, you shouldn't create the
impression. The shop is allowed to sell clothes with the COF, that's
all. What exactly is it good for, to announce that they sell clothes? It
might be common practise to collect friends and link against the whole
universe, on those idiotic (anti-)social networks, I already doubt that
this is something good, but spreading such "news" is something else.
You even don't know if they are or will become sharks. If there's no
relationship, then don't care about them.

Regards,
Ralf