[ubuntu-studio-devel] Trusty .5 release (was: Alpha & Beta testing)

Set Hallstrom set at ubuntustudio.org
Tue Aug 2 08:24:39 UTC 2016

tisdagen den 28:e juni 2016 kl. 20:01:17 CEST, Ross Gammon
<rosco2 at ubuntu.com> skrev:

> For practise on ISO testing and releasing :-) we also have:
> Xenial 16.04.1 point release on 21st July
> Trusty 14.04.5 point release on 6th August

I completely forgot about this one until now, as a mail was posted to
ubuntu-release mailing list this morning, summoning flavours to test it. I
wont be able to test run it, i'm far from home with no computer at hand...
:'(
I hope someone in the group is better prepared...?

I'll follow this mail up in a few moments, with links to doc about how to
test for new-commers and other kind souls who want to help out (typing from
phone, bare with me..)

Yours,

--
Set Hallström