[ubuntu-studio-devel] Creative Commons licensed photos - Was: Newbie's presentation: Mika

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Apr 23 11:53:11 UTC 2016

On Sat, 2016-04-23 at 14:40 +0300, Mika Andrianoelison wrote:
> I like to share my photos for anyone's use (most, if not all, are
> licensed under CC)
> • gallery at deviantart: kisarisary.deviantart.com/gallery/
> • pixabay profile: pixabay.com/en/users/mikadago-328028/
>
> Feel free to grab some if useful

Hi,

thank you for sharing Creative Commons licensed photos.

Those photos might be useful for graphic design of this Ubuntu flavour,
but more likely they are from interest for graphic artists using Ubuntu
Studio, since a lot of graphic artists might not have the needed
equipment to make such photos.

Consider to announce free photos at the users mailing list.