[ubuntu-studio-devel] One week until xenial final relase "RecordMyDesktop"

brian at linuxsynths.com brian at linuxsynths.com
Sat Apr 16 20:49:10 UTC 2016

If I may....

have you guys tried Simple Screen Recorder? I've had
much success with it and I'd love to see it in the US repos! Here's the
website: SSR [4]

brian

On Sat, 16 Apr 2016 13:55:53 -0400,
lukefromdc at hushmail.com wrote:

> Recordmydesktop has always had
problems for me with not saving all of the
> video stream, I can lose as
much as the second half of it in some cases, so
> I always record longer
than I need to as a workaround.

Burton wrote:

>>> RecordMyDesktop works but not very good. It looks
a clunker,
>> takes a long
>>
>>> time to process the video and the
quality is not very good. Kazam is a much better program but.... when I
installed it, I
>> don't get

Links:
------