[ubuntu-studio-devel] One week until xenial final relase, please help testing

Wachín wachin.id at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 22:54:13 UTC 2016

Hi UbuntuStudii developers, I would like to test the ISO, but my Dell
Inspiron 1750 laptop does not have the resources. It already downloaded
16.04 but I could not install on VirtualBox, it gets very heavy and can
not do anything, this unless I used a light LXQT environment.

I wonder if possible install UbuntuStudio 16.04 on another partition
along side of UbuntuStudio 15.10 (my default now). This would be the
only way I have to be able to test the ISO since I do not have available
a computer with good resources, sorry, sorry Great Team : (