[ubuntu-studio-devel] One week until xenial final relase, please help testing

Jimmy Sjölund jimmy at sjolund.se
Wed Apr 13 15:50:07 UTC 2016

-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Re: [ubuntu-studio-devel] One week until xenial final relase, please help testing
Local Time: April 13, 2016 5:39 PM
UTC Time: April 13, 2016 3:39 PM
From: thomas at pfundtdesign.de
To: ubuntu-studio-devel at lists.ubuntu.com

I want to download and test the new release right now, but I have got
two main questions about that:

Will it be fine to test the live system (or: fully installed on a USB
drive)? I'm asking because I can't reinstall my current system at the
moment and I don't have a spare hard drive at hand, or would that not be
sufficient for testing?

Much testing is usually done in Virtualbox or other virtual machines. Some of us have spare partitions we use for testing and then some of the testing is the Live system.

/Jimmy