[ubuntu-studio-devel] Missing applications: Audacious & Shotwell

Ross Gammon ubuntu at the-gammons.net
Sat Apr 2 15:46:58 UTC 2016

Hi All,

Prompted by a comment by Len on IRC (about Audacious), I did a quick
check for obvious packages that might have dropped of our DVD without a
conscious action.

When producing the Package QA Tracker, I prioritised the Test Cases
based on what was in our menu at the time.

The only one that seems to have dropped off is Audacious:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntustudio-meta/+bug/1565040

And then when checking the bugs for Len's Synaptic bug, I discovered a
bug related to Shotwell:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntustudio-meta/+bug/1189250

Is there any reason why I shouldn't add these to to our seeds? I don't
want to randomly add packages without thinking about it first.

Cheers,

Ross